Dolphin took over my KDE 3

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:28:39 GMT 2008

On Friday 12 December 2008 00:59:08 Kishore wrote:
> On Thursday 11 Dec 2008 9:12:01 pm Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Thursday 11 December 2008 13:46:48 Kishore wrote:
> > > Dolphin is really nicer to konqueror. I took a long time to really
> > > accept that! I hope you give dolphin some time before you decide to go
> > > back to konqueror. Besides, konq really just uses the dolphin part for
> > > file management!
> >
> > Dolphine is like an iceberg - what you first see is a tiny fraction of
> > what's there.  Take a look at
> > http://userbase.kde.org/Tutorials/File_Management#Discover_Dolphin
>
> Amazing work Anne!

Thank you.  There's a lot still to do.  We would ask everyone who finds a
feature either currently not documented on userbase, or just particularly
useful, to edit the relevant page with the info.  Formatting isn't really a
problem, as there is a guide linked from every edit page, but also you can
usually copy and paste formatting from the existing material.  Finally, if for
any reason you can't do that, I would be willing to accept any input and enter
it for anyone.

Anne