what is being abandoned is K3B

Carl-Valentin Schmitt cv.schmitt at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 6 15:18:15 GMT 2008

lol. you are sweeeeeeet. what should i say ???

the problem is too, that in Germany ORIGINAL windows CDs are very very rare.

I saw one time the ORIGINAL CDs of Microsoft (coloured and some have
hologramm ?)

But in Germany most "original" Microsoft-CDs have black-scripted label and
are from China ...
or from elsewhere ...

But microsoft-issues are here Off-topic ...

Greetings and no offense.
Val.