Slight inconsistencies between Oxygen and Cleanlooks styles

Jason Voegele jason at jvoegele.com
Fri Dec 5 16:04:45 GMT 2008

I just wanted to point out a couple of slight inconsistencies between the
Oxygen and Cleanlooks styles and ask the group here what the best path to
resolving these consistencies would be.

I am using Kubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex) with KDE 4.1.2.

1) When using Oxygen style, password boxes are masked with a nice "bullet"
character (maybe it is ⚫), but when using Cleanlooks they are masked with a
less attractive asterisk (*).

2) In the System Settings application, I can single-click items to open them
when using Oxygen, but when using Cleanlooks I must double-click them.

Should I report these inconsistencies as bugs?  If so, to whom? KDE or
Trolltech?

--
Jason Voegele
The fashion wears out more apparel than the man.