Kmail's invisible accounts!

Santiago Osella santiago.osella at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:34:31 BST 2008

Hi!
I'm running OpenSuse 11.0 and KDE4.
I have all my email accounts configured in Kmail.
Yesterday, I tried to install and setup hotwayd (using xinetd).
I also added the Hotmail account to Kmail, with the incoming server
pointing at 127.0.0.1 110
I restarted Kmail and it checked mail for all accounts, but for the
new one, prompting a wrong password message.
So, I attempted to modify it's configuration, but, to my surprise,
when I clicked on Accounts button, no accounts were displayed!!
I can see all fields and buttons, but not the accounts, thou they are
all working fine!
Any hints?
Or at least does somebody know where does Kmail stores this
information so that I can edit it externally?
Thanks!

Santiago