since Fedora 9 and KDE 4.0.5, my taskbar popups/toolips

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 24 10:16:04 BST 2008

On Saturday 23 August 2008 22:33:03 landon kelsey wrote:
> I am looking to remedy the mess hotmail is making of my reply!
>
> This only started recently!
>
> I suppose the hotmail crew just had to change something!
>
> Thanks for you comment on the next version!
>
> I'll have something to look forward to!
>
> I am lucky that unplugging the flash memory drive stops the desktop freeze
>
> or I'd be dead in the water or have to switch to Gnome

You can see for yourself how much easier to read that is, but it's a pity that
it's causing you more work.  There are a few applications around that allow
you to read and write hotmail messages from other mail applications, but I
don't know which ones perform best at the moment.  Perhaps someone on the
list can advise on this?  It would certainly help you.

Don't take offence at what I wrote earlier - it was aimed not at you, but at
the mangling that happens with some mail systems.

Anne