kde4 file locations?

Wed Aug 20 16:07:51 BST 2008

On Wednesday 20 Aug 2008 2:40:50 pm Paul wrote:
> I'm trying to install a pasmoid for 4.1 and the instructions state: "You
> have to copy it to (kde_src_directory)/kdebase/workspace/plasma/applets and
> just compile like all KDE4."
>
> I installed kde4.1 from kubuntu debs, so what directory would this be?

Those instructions assume you are building all of KDE (at least kdebase) from
source. Since you have installed kdebase binaries, those instructions do not
apply to you.

You may be able to build it after installing plasma dev libs but you should
contact the applet provider to ensure that it configures independent of the
rest of kdebase.
--
Cheers!
Kishore