Trying to control Konq profile

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:43:02 BST 2008

Kishore said the following at 08/19/2008 08:05 AM :

> As james suggests, you should save settings per folder which is respected well
> and such issues are the among the reasons why dolphin was created too.

OK, so at this point I am lost.

Does this mean that at least one person here thinks that there is a precise
recipe for my original question? which was:

----

1. Open on the about:konqueror screen
2. When I view a directory (and, in particular, when I click on the "home"
icon on the about:konqueror page), view the directory in treeview mode.

----

If someone thinks that they have such a recipe, I would be most grateful if
they would post the steps :-) I apologise if said person thinks that they
have already provided enough information; like I say, I am lost :-0

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR