Migrating Wallet to KDE4

Mon Aug 11 04:36:18 BST 2008

On Monday 11 Aug 2008 6:20:12 am RW wrote:
> I'm currently using KDE3 on FreeBSD, when I move to KDE4 is there
> any way to migrate the default wallet?

I am not sure if this will work (may not if there have been file format
changes) but you could copy the wallet over to the kde4 location.

For example, if your kde3 installation home is ~/.kde and for kde4 it is
~/.kde4, you could try

cp ~/.kde/share/apps/kwallet/*.kwl ~/.kde4/share/apps/kwallet/.

Of course, make sure that no wallet is currently open when you do the above
operation.
--
Cheers!
Kishore