MSN with Kopete

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Sun Aug 10 03:50:27 BST 2008

Warren Liddell wrote:
> I recently upgraded from 6.3-STABLE to 7.0-STABLE and since then the MSN
> protocol with kopete refuses to connect, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo all work fine .. any
> thoughts?

Not sure what those version numbers you mention refer to, but here with
version 0.12.7 I can't connect to MSN if the "Now Listening" plugin is
active and a media player is running.  The only way to connect it to
exit Kopete, exit all media players, start Kopete and connect and only
then start a media player.