RFC: Use ~/.etc/kde4 instead of ~/.kde4 for personal configs

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Tue Sep 18 10:56:06 BST 2007

Hi,

I don't think this is a good idea. The current setup conforms (roughly) with
section 3.8 of the Common Filesystem Hierarchy standard (version 2.3). I
would suggest sticking to the standard. If you want to change it, I think it
would be good to start by suggesting a change to the standard.

Regards,

André