KMplayer displays two windows!

Robin Atwood robin.atwood at attglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 15:15:19 BST 2007

I just upgraded my Gentoo system and kmplayer is now version 0.10. When it is
configured to use the mplayer engine the image appears in a separate window
to the main dialog and cannot be viwed in full-screen mode. Using the xine
engine I see tghe normal behaviour. Also, when attempting to view videos on
the BBC news site in konqueror, the movie player window hangs and/or crashes
konqueror. This used to work nicely. Anybody else seen this?

TIA
-Robin.
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling