switching keymaps

David J Brooks freysman at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 20:43:49 BST 2007

I would like to switch between us_english and swedish keyboard layouts by
pressing Alt+sSift. From Control Center->Regional & Accessibility->Keyboard
Layout I have enabled both keyboard layouts which can be swapped by right
left clicking on a flag in the taskbar. Under the Xkb Options tab I have
checked Enable xkb options, and in the options list I have checked 'Layout
switching' and 'Alt+Shift change layout'. However pressing Alt+Shift has no
effect. What am I overlooking?

David
--
Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
		-- Groucho Marx