kaddressbook

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Sat Nov 24 02:36:24 GMT 2007

Hello KDE people,

Running SUSE 10.3 64 bit. Kmail 1.9.6 enterprise (lots of other numbers after
that)...Kaddressbook 3.5.6. All in KDE 3.5.7 release 72.2

My kaddressbook does not seem to be configureable and I cannot edit it. A
couple of examples.  I can add an email address but then cannot add a name or
other info to the entry......I also have a bunch of Distribution lists that I
can access from a composer window but they don't even show up in the
kaddressbook and I cannot edit the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks Bob S.