How to place the desktop switcher in the taskbar instead of in the panel?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Nov 22 21:48:20 GMT 2007

On Thursday 22 November 2007, David wrote:
> Thank you. Finally I got it.
>
> But there are a couple of tricky points: the secondary panel can only be
> configured thorough the control centre (not by right-clicking on the
> panel), and you have to add the desktop switcher and the taskbar.

Hmm, works for me, right clicking on either side.
In case you can't find a spot to click the panel because it is totally covered
by plugins, left click one of the plugin handles and choose the last entry
(translated from by German localized KDE I'd say it is called "panel menu")

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring