Stopping an application from being started at KDE-login

Scott Bicknell scotbicknel at cox.net
Sat May 12 16:56:07 BST 2007

On Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:17 am, Johannes Kastl wrote:

> As said above, I have already done that. And I think it might be
> related to the way I start xmms (via kstart+konsole).

As was suggested by others, you can exclude konsole/kstart and then use
a script in your Autostart folder for the instances you _do_ want
started, excluding the one that starts xmms. That way, konsole/kstart
is not saved in your sessions, but the konsole sessions you _do_ want
started at login are handled by the autostart feature.

>From what I read this should solve your problem. If not, maybe you need
to restate it so that the problem is more clear.
--
73, AC7ZZ
http://counter.li.org/