Which packages are in each of the main KDE packages

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Sat May 12 16:19:52 BST 2007

Can someone provide a link, so that I can find out which packages are in each
of the KDE main packages.

For example. Someone today on the Fedora list has FC6 installed, but can't
find kopete. They probably installed FC6 with just the default of Gnome being
installed, and then added KDE stuff later, and has omitted installing the
main package that has kopete in it. I suspect that kopete is in kdenetwork,
and perhaps someone could confirm that.

Many thanks.

Nigel.

100% KDE user.