Stopping an application from being started at KDE-login

Scott Bicknell scotbicknel at cox.net
Sat May 12 15:54:34 BST 2007

On Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:21 am, Johannes Kastl wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have a problem with XMMS. I want it not to be started when I log
> into KDE.

Control Center/KDE Components/Session Manager. Then in the text box
labelled "Applications to be excluded from sessions" type xmms.

The KDE help for this dialog states "you can enter a colon (:) separated
list of applications that should not be saved in sessions, and
therefore won't be started when restoring a session. For example
xterm:konsole."
--
73, AC7ZZ
http://counter.li.org/