Konqueror: Web form text field is slow

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:05:07 BST 2007

On Sunday 25 March 2007 16:48:10 Florian Lindner wrote:
> Hello,
> often I have the proble that when editing text fields (like editing an
> article in Wikipedia) that the text field is very slow. There is a
> significant delay between pressing the key and the appearance of the
> letter. Same
> with "non-letter keys" like backspace.
>
> KDE version is 3.5.5.
>
> Is there anything I can do about it?

With which browser? Konqueror? This happens to me sometimes with long mails
and I have narrowed it down to automatic spelling (misspelled words appearing
in red). With this feature turned off, there is no delay. Strange that this
happens only on my laptop and not on my desktop PC, which has a slower CPU...

--
Blade hails you...

Now let us lie
Sad we lived sad we die