Odd KMail behavior.

David Corbin kde.org at machturtle.com
Sat Mar 10 02:01:23 GMT 2007

I've got wierd KMail problem that started a a few days ago.  In my IMAP Inbox,
KMail shows me duplicates of all unread messages.  The number of duplicates
grows over time.  When I restart KMail, it reverts to one of each, though the
duplicates will reappear if I don't mark the messages as read.

I've tried another IMAP client, and the problem doesn't happen there.  It only
happens in the INBOX, not any of the other folders.

Very VERY annoying.

Any ideas?
David