kdesu: store password for ALL applications?

David david.maillists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:03:53 BST 2007

Hello,

I notice that, when I enter my root password in kdesu and tick "keep
password", it only works for this specific application. But, with other
applications, it asks again for the password.
It looks like Windows Vista and its continuous "confirmation screens" :-)

Is it possible that kdesu stores the root password for the current KDE
session and for all the applications?

(I wouldn't like to use the password wallet, for my needs this application
is not a good idea because I want to have the passwords fresh in my memory
:-)  ).

Thank you,

David