(again) Is it possible that Konqueror auto refreshes files and folders?

David david.maillists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:21:42 BST 2007

Sometimes Konqueror auto refreshes, sometimes I doesn't.

Eg, I take my files from home to my computer on work, copy and paste, and it
is not well refreshed.

It happens with the detailed view and ordered by modification date. I
overwrite the older files with a newer version and, after pasting (and
overwriting the files), the order in the list (the list is ordered by
modification date) does not change until you press "refresh". And it should
move the overwritten files, because I overwrote them by a newer version.

I think it should be fixed.

David