[KDE] FWD: [K3b-user] Issues Burning Data DVDs using K3b]

ddimuc at sbcglobal.net ddimuc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 17 15:56:50 BST 2007

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> On Sunday 17 June 2007, ddimuc at sbcglobal.net wrote about 'Re: [kde] [KDE]
> FWD: [K3b-user] Issues Burning Data DVDs using K3b]':
>
>> Why are you a disrespectful moron?
>>

> That doesn't seem called for.  It was a simple question.  Also, don't
> top-post, and trim your replies.  Please.  Thanks.

If you feel there was nothing wrong with that person's question, then I
stand on my response.  Else, we can talk about what happened in more
detail; but, of course, you would need to have a better understanding of
what respect is before we can even engage in a more meaningful
conversation.  Nonetheless, please don't ever expect me to stand there
and accept disrespectful behavior from anyone.  And, if you plan to
respond, please be prepared to add something worthwhile.  DPD.