Is it possible that Konqueror auto refreshes files and folders?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Fri Jun 15 18:38:57 BST 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007, David wrote:
> Thank you very much for your reply.
>
> Sorry, I am an advanced linux user, but not an expert. I do not know how to
> check your hints. I use Debian sid, with kernel 2.6.21 and KDE 3.5.7

Almost the same here: Debian sid, Kernel 2.6.20, KDE 3.5.6, so your setup
should work as well, i.e. already use inotify

I just tested again that Konqueror updates its view when I delete a file on
the commandline.

Maybe it is a bug in one of Konqueror's views.  I have tested with icon view,
which view are you using?

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring