Can't setup shortcuts for applications in K Menu (FC6+kde-redhat)

Marcelo Magno T. Sales marcelo.sales at sefaz.pe.gov.br
Thu Jun 7 13:06:47 BST 2007

Hi,

Several months ago, when I opened kmenuedit, there was an option in it to
setup keyboard shortcuts for the applications shown there. However, now this
option is not shown anymore... I'm not sure when this started to happen,
because I have not used it for a while.
If I try to setup shortcuts using Control Center -> Regional &
Accessibility -> Keyboard Shortcuts -> Commands shortcuts, Control Center
closes with signal 11 (SIGSEGV) as soon as I leave the Keyboard Shortcuts
applet.
The shortcuts that were already set when I could configure them in kmenuedit
still work ok, but I can not change them nor add new shortcuts.
I'm using FC6 with KDE 3.5.6-4 from kde-redhat. This behavior can be seen in
several machines here, all with FC6 and KDE 3.5.6-4 from kde-redhat.
Anyone else seeing this problem with KDE 3.5.6 in other distributions?

[]'s
Marcelo