irkick blocks keyboard

David david.maillists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:19:46 BST 2007

I do not use this programme at all (furthermore, I do not know what it is
for), but I also have from time to time spectacular freezes (mouse and
keyboard do not work, not even Ctrl+alt+F1).

I cannot say when, I regard them as random, that is why I can't submit a
bug. I use KDE 3.5.7 on Debian sid, with Intel graphic card.