kmail, multiple accounts...identity option useless?

Julius commercials at inmail24.com
Sun Jul 15 20:27:58 BST 2007

Hi,

ive tried to use 2 different pop3 accounts with kmail, after reading
about "identities" i thought that it shouldnt be a problem to tell kmail to
use email address xyz with outgoing server xyz.
but below identites i can only set things i dont need, how do i tell kde not
to use the first outgoing server for my emails?

the only way i know is to set the default outgoing server every time i sent
mail...

just in case im still speaking in my own universe, quick explanation:

account1
pop3:
pop3.inmail24.com
smtp:
smtp.inmail24.com

account2
pop3:
pop3.gmx.de
smtp:
smtp.gmx.de

so when i write my email from account1 kmail should use the "right" smtp
server.
is there a way to get this going?

thx
Julius