exportfs: filesystem has none-inet addr

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 07:07:51 BST 2007

On Thursday 19 July 2007 20:39:05 Halldor wrote:
> "exportfs: /eyc/exports/  3 : Neither 'subtree_check' or
> no_subtree_check' specified for export for:/etc/exports"
>
> "Note this defult will change with nfs-utils version 1.1.0"
>
> "exportfs: filesystem has none-inet addr"
> "exportfs: filesystem has none-inet addr"
> "exportfs: /eyc/exports/  3 : Neither 'subtree_check' or
> no_subtree_check' specified for export" "filesystem:/etc/exports"
>
> I get the error "exportfs: filesystem has none-inet addr" during bootup,
> my system hangs but eventually loads up and acts as if it fine!
>
> Anyone?
>
> thx
>
> Halldor

Hi,

Do you run a NFS server? What are the contents of your /etc/exports file? That
is a configuration file for the NFS server.

--
Blade hails you...

As he died, he will return to die in me again
Weaving the cloth, giving birth to the Century Child
Who gave his life not for the world but for me
Innocence reborn once more
                                         --Nightwish