Flash when windows in other desktops demand attention?

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss03 at volumehost.net
Thu Jul 19 18:15:00 BST 2007

On Thursday 19 July 2007, David <david.maillists at gmail.com> wrote
about 'Re: [kde] Flash when windows in other desktops demand attention?':
> Then it is horrible, isn't it?
>
> I do not want to configure the taskbar this way, because then there are
> too many tasks and they become grouped.
>
> Maybe I should report a bug about it? Which application is it?

It would be a useful feature for KPager.

The Window List applet and Taskbar could also do something a little
different with a pop-up notification.  Flashing isn't possible -- cause
there's nothing relevant to flash.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03 at volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))