Mouse and Keyboard settings not loading

Hans van der Merwe hvdmerwe at sunspace.co.za
Thu Jul 19 08:22:35 BST 2007

Trying this again (last message got lost somehow)

Hi, Im running KDE 3.4 on openSUSE 10.2.

Couple of reboots ago I started loosing my keyboard and mouse settings.
Single click, keyboard repeat, mouse acceleration are all messed-up.
When I go to the Configure Panel and click on the Default button the
correct settings are displayed, when I then Apply everything works
normally, until a restart looses it again.

Where are the settings kept? and what program loads them?
or where should I begin debugging?

Hans

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm