KMail and the address book

Fabien3D creafab at free.fr
Thu Jan 25 21:09:11 GMT 2007

Hi !

I'm trying to use the kmail's address book, but there's something I don't
understand : I had succeeded in creating 2 folders containing different mail
addresses each, but I had several problems. When I created the new folder,
all the addresses contained in the first one appeared in the second one. As I
thought these addresses were just duplicated from the firts folder, I deleted
them...and I realised they had been deleted from the first folder too !
Now, I'm trying to create a new folder with other mail addresses. What do I
have to do to prevent these mail duplications ?

Thanks !

--
Fabien3D

http://fabien.nguyen.free.fr
CREAFab, la création numérique autrement...
http://creafab.free.fr