How to make kopete play a sound when it pops up a bubble?

Nick LeRoy nleroy at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 24 15:46:58 GMT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to configure kopete to play a sound when it pops up the "new
message alert" bubble, but I can't seem to find a way to configure this.  In
playing with the notifications, I can get it to play a sound every time I get
a message, but that's really annoying during a chat.  I've also tried the
various system notification events, but, again, I don't see a way to
configure this behavior.  It seems to me that this should be a relatively
common request, and I'm sure that I must be missing something obvious.

Thanks

-Nick

--
           <<< There is no spoon. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project