Kmenu editor - launching files

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 21 14:52:04 GMT 2007

Hi
I'm try to launch pdf files from the Kmenu using Kmenu edit. I expected to just have to launch the file together with it's path but that doesn't work. I've also tried acroread " path --- file name". That just launches acrobat and it complains that the file doesn't exist. If I drop the quotes it complains that several files don't exist. Just what do I need to do?

Kmenu Edit help has no information on this sort of thing at all.

Editing in the command - wine " path -- file name " causes wine to start up and then load the program. I'm using a gp windoze magnetics simulation program as there doesn't seem to be anything simular available on linux only general FEA. The pdf's are tutorials etc but wine will not launch them from the apps window. Everything else is ok.
--
Regards
John

Suse 10.0