Konqueror and file associations

Scott Bicknell scotbicknel at cox.net
Tue Jan 9 01:12:12 GMT 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 3:00 pm, Torquil Macdonald Sørensen
wrote:

> Is it possible to make all internet images appear inside
> konqueror? I know that I can right-click on a link and choose
> "Open in Embeddable Image Viewer", but is it possible with
> just standard left-clicks?

Try opening Konqueror's settings dialog, going to the Web
Behavior screen, and clicking on the Advanced Options button in
the Tabbed Browsing group. Choose the Open popups in new tab
instead of in new window check box. I'm not certain that will
solve the problem, but I have the same preference for image
viewer and have jpegs configured to open in a separate viewer
(gqview) and don't have that problem here.
--
73, AC7ZZ
http://counter.li.org/