konquerror

ajtiM ajtim at wi.rr.com
Thu Jan 4 01:44:16 GMT 2007

...maybe new name :)

I have a question for flickr.com members. I use KDE 3.5.5 and I had a problem
with Konquerror on ther site - Organize doesn't load my pictures and I get an
error:

Error: node : TypeError: Value undefined (result of expression
_ge(_31).mat_deactivate) is not an object. Cannot be called.
Error: node : TypeError: Value undefined (result of expression
_ge("candy_findr_end").button_disable) is not an object. Cannot be called.

Firefox, Opera work without problem.

Here is also link which one other member asked:

http://www.flickr.com/forums/bugs/29937/

Thanks in advance...

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/starikarp