Delete in context menu

Steven P. Ulrick lists-kde at afolkey2.net
Mon Feb 26 00:58:12 GMT 2007

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 22:22:08 +0100
Marek Franke <mfranke78 at yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hiho,
>
> when I want to delete something with Konqueror I can only move it to
> trash and empty trash then. What I mean is the following:
> 1. Mount MP3-Player as USB-HD
> 2. Right click on any content on the MP3-Player
> And then we are there, I can only move the content to trash and I
> can't delete it directly on the Player. The question: how can I
> expand the content menu with something like a 'direct delete'?
>
> Thanks, Marek

Hello
>From the Konqueror main menu bar, go to the following area:
"Settings | Configure Konqueror | Behavior"

In the lower half of the dialog, you will find (among other things) the
following:
"Show 'Delete' context menu entries which bypass the trashcan"

Make sure that box is checked.  Then (of course) click "Apply" and then
"OK"

Have a Great Night,
Steven P. Ulrick

--
 18:53:06 up 83 days,  1:01,  1 user,  load average: 0.18, 0.09, 0.09