How to create missing icons for toolbar items in Kmail

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Thu Feb 22 22:25:00 GMT 2007

There are some icons missing from toolbar items. For example I have put
"headers" on the toolbar, and just have a down arrow for it on the toolbar.
All headers just gives me a standard file icon with the orange ? mark, and
likewise for the move messages to folder.

Is it possible to create icons for these items, and if so, in which format,
and how do I get these newly created icons integrated into Kmail.

It's no big deal, but I'd like to sort this out if possible.

Nigel.