kmail-account questions

Hans Muecke kde at 4077th-mash.net
Sun Feb 18 10:31:36 GMT 2007

On Sunday 18 February 2007 03:48 (US Central Time), John R. Sowden wrote:

Hi John,

> 1) how do I select an account to be the default if there is more than one
> account.

In the list of accounts ... mark the desired account and click on "Make
Default" (or similar, since I use the german version).

> 2) How do I select which account the email is sent via when I am creating a
> message?

When creating the message chose the identity from the drop down on top of the
window.

--
Talk to You later ... Hans from Germany (195 to go)

United We Stand. Divided We Fall.