How to remove "Most Used Applications" from main menu

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Feb 17 17:47:22 GMT 2007

On Saturday 17 February 2007 18:41, Nigel Henry wrote:
> Is there a way to disable the "Most Used Applications" part from the main
> menu?
>
> Another item has just been added to it, and now my logout is at the top of
> a second column. I automatically hit the bottom entry when logging out, but
> now that's the "Lock Session" one, and as I have multiple distros running
> on this machine, this now makes for a bit of confusion.

The number of items shown in this section can be configured, even to 0
Right click the panel, choose configure
In the dialog there is a section called "menus" (or something like that), the
part at the bottom shows the choice between "most used" and "recently used"
applications, as well as the configured number of entries

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring