konqueror - flick

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Sun Feb 11 01:58:46 GMT 2007

ajtiM is a darn nice person I don't care what anybody says!
> Hi!
> I asked once about problem with Konqueror on flickr.com site with
> the "Organize". I have KDE 3.5.6 and doesn't works. It is a link:
> http://www.flickr.com/forums/bugs/31203/
>
> Today I tried SLAX live CD which has KDE 3.5.3 and it works very well. No
> problems. Are there any big differences  between 3.5.3 and 3.5.6, please?
>
> Thank you.

I just upgraded to kde-3.5.6 from 3.5.5 on a slack-11 box. I just went to your
link http://www.flickr.com/photos/starikarp and didn't experience any
problems albeit I did no more than check out some pic there.

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Boomtime, the 42nd of Chaos, 3173
http://www.turtlespond.net/