kcontrol kcmshell "privacy"

Baron Christophe christop_baron at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 10 00:27:52 GMT 2007

--- Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk> a écrit :

> >> If you just want the settings changed, your best bet is to edit
> the
> >> config
> >> files manually, or using kwriteconfig. Most KDE config files are
> >> stored in
> >> ~/.kde/share/config . If you really want to have the "clicking the
> >> boxes"
> >> done automatically, you can try froglogic's squish or kdexecutor
> >> from, um,
> >> some other company. They're both commercial software, but you
> might
> >> find
> >> they have licensing terms to your liking.
> >
> > Sorry but I don't use a commercial software to "click a box"
>
> You're welcome :-/.

I apologize for the way I said what I said...
I fear a little like the devil "commercial software".
There is something like a battle nowadays about something
including commercial software, software patent, and so one.
Also what I want is to perform a little of cleaning
by the way of a short command line that I could call
from another program at the moment I want, and just not
to have to use my mouse, because my mouse is heavy, and it
is a lost of time. If possible I would like it not to be far more
heavy than the weight of my mouse; and installing a software, even
not a commercial one to do this, would seems to me like using a
hammer to crack a nut.
And I do not suppose you are trying to sell me
anything neither that you would have taken any advantage
by telling me what I am sure is a only what it seems to be,
a straight fair advice.
Ch.
(How do you say "ouf !" in English :) (A kind of "soupire"
after heavy duty)