Anyone got a copy of symlinkprops-0.12.tar.gz?

Robin Atwood robin.atwood at attglobal.net
Tue Feb 6 14:26:35 GMT 2007

There was an incredibly useful enhancement to the file properties dialog which
allowed you to edit a symlink. It is no longer obtainable from the original
author's site and I used to keep a copy around. Unfortunately, after my last
series of disk restores, the copy seems to have gone missing. Googling only
shows up binaries for various distros. Anyone have, or know of, a copy? N.B.
The functionality should really be in kdebase, it's so useful.

TIA
-Robin.
Robin Atwood, Bangkok, Thailand.
Skype:  abend922