Change sound settings globally

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:24:35 GMT 2007

On 1.2.2007 19:09:45 Christoph Pleger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to configure the KDE sound system in a way so that the
> Enlightened sound daemon is taken a output device, but not only for one
> user, but for all users.
>
> My first attempt was to change the settings for one user and then copy
> the file kcmartsrc to the global KDE configuration directory, but that
> did not work as expected.

If it is a home computer, you could do this manually for each user. It will
definitely save time.

--
Blade hails you...

My tale is the most bitter truth:
Time pays us but with earth and dust, and a dark, silent grave.
Remember, my child: Without innocence the cross is only iron,
hope is only an illusion and Ocean Soul's nothing but a name...
The Child bless thee and keep thee forever!
                                                    --Nightwish