How to arrange icons in task bar.

Ron Deen r.deen at hccnet.nl
Thu Dec 20 07:29:05 GMT 2007

When I right-click on the icon in the task bar I can select "Move
[application] button" and move it anywhere I want. There are however "areas"
on the task bar with different function (buttons, quicklaunch, systray etc)
that will not allow moving the buttons over there.
Hope this helps (I run KDE 3.5.2 btw)

Regards

Ron Deen