How to arrange icons in task bar.

Richard Dawson rcdawson at att.net
Thu Dec 20 05:02:05 GMT 2007

I have added links to various programs to the task bar, but I am unable to
arrange them in the order that I would like.  As I click and drag a task to
move it, I get a vertical line in the task bar indicating where the icon will
be, but (1) I cannot put it just anywhere, it will only go in certain places
on the task bar and (2) sometimes I get a big gap between tasks that I cannot
seem to control.

I know I must be doing something wrong, but what?

Thanks in advance for help.

Richard Dawson