boot up

David david.maillists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:44:03 BST 2007

:-D

Then, why in heaven's name do you want to change it? If only I could have
this boot screen :-D

Do you say that it only happens from time to time? Maybe it is an Easter
Egg.

But you know, it is Suse, Suse inserts some Easter Eggs without being aware
of it :-D

Seriously, maybe this is not the correct list. It happens in GRUB, before
starting (in reverse order) KDE, the X windows system and even the Linux
kernel itself. Maybe you should ask in Suse's forums.

Good luck