What can I do with cda file ?

Manoel Couder manoel at swing.be
Wed Aug 8 19:10:09 BST 2007

Dear All,

A few days ago, a friend of mine wanted me to listen to an audio cd he
recorded with his garage band. I had no time, I put the cd in and use
audiocd:/ to rip it to my hard drive. I did a mistake and took the the
content of system:/media/hda/CDA and copy it to my jard drive. I wanted to
take the content of system:/media/hda/Ogg Vorbis but ...

Anyhow, my question is: What can I do with those *.cda files ?

Those file have a size that match the size that a *.wav would have. That means
they should contain some significant music data.

Any help would be welcome,

Thanks !!!

Manoel.