Bad fonts in GTK applications in Kubuntu 6.10

Basil Fowler b.j.fowler at chanzy.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Aug 5 18:37:50 BST 2007

Just for the record, the fonts used on the menu bars etc by Firefox 2 can be
changed by making the adjustments to the section GTK in System settings |
Appearance | GTK. Nothing I have done seems to affect the programs
mentioned - I can add jscalibrator to the list.

When I changed over to Ubuntu 6.10, I kept hard disk with the previous
Mandriva 2006.  I intend to install said disk in a repaired computer, and I
shall try to reproduce the fault there.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions - even though nothing has worked!

Basil