KDE settings

Israel Goitom israel.goitom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:00:17 BST 2007

Hi,

I just recently changed to using KDE from GNOME in my UBUNTU linux OS. When
I started it for the first time, I followed through a set up wizard. I set
the KDE to the maximum performance, and now I am getting sound playing with
every action I take, such as opening a window, closing a window and clicking
on some buttons. Could you please advise me how I can get rid of this? I
have looked through the system settings, system and settings from the k
button. But I could not find the solution.

Many thanks,
Israel