KDE and multihead - how to move a window from one monitor to another?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Apr 24 14:27:25 BST 2007

I just started using KDE with three monitors (aka multihead).

The problem is, I can't find a way to move a window from one monitor to
another.

In other words, everything behaves just like three separate KDE sessions,
and not like one KDE session with three monitors.

For example, when I start Firefox on monitor 1, I can't start it anymore
on monitor 2, because "Firefox is already running".

How can I move a window from one monitor to another with multihead /
multiple monitors?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
htp://wpkg.org