KMozilla supported?

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 14:32:57 BST 2006

I don't know about Kmozilla but Mozilla itself runs without any problems at
all. Not that I rate it much.
I mostly use Knoq and sometimes Opera which I think is the best alternative
available for linux in general. Ok not exactly open source but the source is
available. The main advantage is regular updates even of the java and apart
from f6 not taking the focus to the navigation, which is annoying, a nice
user interface too.

Regards
John
Suse 10.1